Thursday, April 2, 2009

GV17- 1st time singing an english song!

Havent been blogging for the past few days, was trying to clear my tutorials for the coming exams... decided to take a lil break today, haha.

Anyway, last week had my elective, GV17 singing presentation... actually was damn afraid of listening to myself singing English songs... haha, but after listening, I think okay lah. But was nervous, and didnt follow the tempo sometimes.


Thanks to Kefeng, who went there to support Bijun, helped to take a video of my own performances. Both of them are my freshies from Hall 14.


Debut english song performance!


Some pictures of the others...


There were guys who dressed to match the emotions of the songs...


There were female duets...


There were others who were overly engrossed...but still ups...


And last but not least... Bijun, who invited Marcus, also from my Hall...to sing duet with her...

Okay...back to work Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...