Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feel Good Friday - funny and cute

My mother-in-law is the queen of email. She's always sending on the cute, the funny and the just plain naughty ones.

Here are a couple of photos from one of this week's selection.



All together now... Awwwwwww!

Dachshund mum adopts piglet - if that doesn't make you feel good, I don't know what will.

Anyway, these pictures have probably been circulating for ages, and you might have already seen them, but I hope that they still give you a smile.

Now, over to you.

1. Write a post on your blog titled "Feel Good Friday". Make it uplifting, or funny, or cute...basically anything that makes you (and hopefully your readers) feel good.

2. Make sure you mention my blog "a reader's random ramblings" somewhere in the post and include a link to my blog if you can. (I'm working on a button for future weeks, but for now you'll just have to copy and paste the URL.)

3. Use the Linky below to link your post to mine so that all my followers can visit your blog and read your Feel Good Friday post. Make sure you use the URL of your post, not just the home page of your blog.

4. Visit the other participants, read their posts, and FEEL GOOD!

I know I've been saying that I'm "working on a button" for ages. Now I've got a confession to make. I know how to make a button. If you check the sidebar of my blog you'll see that the pictures for the challenges that I'm participating in are buttons. When you click on the picture, it takes you to the blog that is hosting the challenge. All good.
 
Here's what I don't know how to do. I don't know how to get the little window with code in it so that all of my lovely followers can copy the code and when they paste it into a blog post, my button appears. How do you do that?
 
I hope you can understand this question and if you know the answer then please leave me a comment!
 

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...