Sunday, January 1, 2012

Begin with a bang!

I've started the New Year with a bang, and I'm not talking about the fireworks!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This morning I visited a new church. Well the church isn't new, I've just never been there before.

I'm prioritising my spiritual health during 2012, so I'll be trying a few new things in the process.

Do you attend church regularly? Pray or meditate? What works for you when it comes to the spiritual side of life?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This afternoon we all went to the local public swimming pool. I did half an hour of laps, which seemed particularly hard work today!

This evening I did some prep work for a BBQ we're having at our place tomorrow, marinating steaks and cooking some bits and pieces that I need for some fancy side dishes that I'm making.

And now I'm blogging.

And now I'm tired!

How's the New Year going for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...