Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Hunger Games, the weather, and feeling tired.

Have you read The Hunger Games? I have now!



Josh received the trilogy for Christmas and is working his way through them. Once he'd finished The Hunger Games I grabbed it quick smart and devoured it! Now he's reading the second book Catching Fire, and I'm trying to be patient.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie with him when it comes out. It's lovely to have something fun to do together.

I find it incredibly easy to find things that Alana and I like to do together. We regularly spend time on our mutual obsession with all things Vampire Diaries.

So it's particularly nice to find some common ground with Josh.

In other news, the weather has been consistently crap with only small glimpses of sunshine. I do feel that it's affecting my mood and sense of well-being.

To be completely honest, I'm struggling with tiredness at the moment. When I get overly busy and tired I'm in danger of sliding into depression, so I'm making an effort to look after myself. Hence the lack of blogging lately. If I get to the end of a long day and don't really feel like blogging, then I don't. I don't force myself to do things out of a sense of obligation.

So even though I enjoy writing, I'm only going to write when I feel like I have the energy for it, when I feel inspired, or when I feel like I've got something important to say.

Thanks for reading and understanding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...