Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shocked of my life!

Just had a shocked of my life. Heart too weak...

Was having Math 3 lecture with this freshie from hall 14, Saychong, then on the way back, was offering some advice to him as a senior...then when I happily walked back to my room...and then I thought I should wake Sophia up... wanted to take my access card so I can go to her room...then I realised...



Something's missing! yes! my WALLET!

Still feeling quite calm..slowly walked back to Lecture Hall...then I walked, and I was thinking what's inside...started to panic, and started to activate my lazy legs, so I began to run, and run... thinking that some ah tiongs or ah nehs will take my wallet away...

When I reached the Lecture Hall...heng sai. Found it.

Phew. This is the 2nd time in 2009 I lost my important stuffs...

1st of January, 2009, I lost something on cab too...



Luckily Geraldine was with me on the cab, and she found it.

What a relief!

I guess 2009 is a very HENG year for me...haha, but SOH KIAN HUAT, please be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...