Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost too busy to read.

What have you been reading?

Unfortunately, my life has reached a level of busyness that has rendered me almost too busy to read. What??? I didn't think it was possible.

I used to tell people that insisted that they were too busy to read that it would never happen to me. I have my priorities! But I'm struggling these days to get through a book in two weeks, sneaking in a few minutes of reading here and there wherever I can. What is the world coming to?

I have discovered two series that I'm enjoying.

I've started reading Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series. Click here to visit Kelley's website.


The first book in the series is Bitten. It tells the story of Elena, the only female werewolf in the world, and her attempt to live a normal human life. Trouble in the werewolf pack draws her back into the supernatural world and into danger...


I'm currently reading the second book, Stolen

The other series that I've discovered is Nora Robert's Circle Trilogy. Click here to visit Nora's website.


The first book in the series is Morrigan's Cross. It begins in medieval Ireland with the sorcerer Hoyt battling the vampyre Lilith, but the action quickly moves to modern-day New York where we meet the beautiful and powerful witch Glenna. Hoyt and Glenna are charged by the goddess Morrigan to assemble an army to fight the vampyres and rescue humankind from annihilation...

I'll soon be heading to my library to borrow the second book in the series, Dance of the Gods.


Have you got any new favourite books lately? Any authors that I should be looking out for?

Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...