Friday, September 2, 2011

Skinny Ass Saturday

I just thought I'd share...

I'm on the Maintenance Plan with Weight Watchers now!

As soon as I got below 58 kg I clicked "maintain this weight". No more losing for me!

Maintenance is awesome. I get 6 more points a day - hooray!

I've been on it for all of one week but it's going great so far. What's not to love about 6 points more each day? Except for the fact that in the back of my mind I've been a teeny bit worried that those 6 points were the only thing standing between me and obesity. You know the irrational fear that as soon as you stop losing weight you will automatically start gaining again? 

I started maintenance at 57.9 kg and was determined to stay under 58 kg. So I wasn't giving myself much room to move! This morning I checked my weight and it was 57.3 kg. So now I'm feeling a bit more relaxed about the whole thing.

I'm going to link this post up with my pal Brandy at You Don't Know.

Please click through to visit Brandy and encourage her to keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...