Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Hey! I'm back! I know I haven't been updating my blog... well, I'm back, refreshed! Feeling good...ready to start 2009 again! Many unhappy things shall be forgotten... look forward! YooOO HooOo!


Celebrated Dennis and Geraldine's 23rd and 21st birthday recently...


The coolest people from hall 14!


Their cake...


We had our dinner at taste of thailand! At yishun industrial park...


Not forgetting our TOTO... looooooking so forward to it, end up only tio one number...and that number is I contribute one! WOooOHoo! 24! Swee Lah!


Dennis and Geri! The birthday boy and girl...

So... what have I been up to lately?

I celebrated my Mum's 60th birthday on 23rd Jan...



I celebrated CNY with Hall 14 coolest people...




I celebrated CNY with Amkss sec 4 class...



I celebrated CNY with 八仙... less 2 仙...




I celebrated CNY in hall...and performed a very...KUKU but Funny dance...haha..


I celebrated CNY with Chong's Clinic...



All rights!

I will be back with more updates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...