Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kevin Soh, 加油。


I have new friends today...

Kena contact lense infection, started on Friday, thought was just tired, and continue to wear my contacts. Until Saturday morning during FOC job training, ask Priscilla to check my eye out, then realised...hmm, maybe better not play play. More tears and yellow pus continue to flow out, so decided to seek Dr Yuen's help this morning...



Just measured my body temp, 38.1... should be sleeping lah, but dunno why I'm here too. Guess I will sleep before 1.30am. Tml still need to meet sponsor at 9.30am. 我要recover!!!! Recess week...I want to study... pls chop chop kalipok let me recover asap.

Anyway, just now went out with Alvin,Gina,Serling and Xiuli, to celebrate AH XIUUUUU's 22nd birthday, and all the while I thought is 21st...mix with too many '88 babies in school liao...




Shall wait for more pics from ah xiu... hope u enjoyed urself today!


This pic...haha, look what my hyper friends are doing...

K lah, i shall go koonz. Dunno issit today weather cold, or its just me. Yawnz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...