Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Visit to National Museum!

I visited National Singapore Museum today!

Haha, but it's due to job related lah. Will be working for National Singapore Museum(NSM) for their film sessions and performances, as a usher. So today went for an Orientation, organised by my supervisor, Kean and Jasmine.

Most prob will be signing up for Saturday events, also a chance for me to get closer to Arts, used to like Arts when I was younger. But as I entered into science stream, and my busy schedule doesn't permit me to do so. But for now, at least I will be able to catch some local arts performances and film screenings every weekends, and enrich myself too.

Most of my new colleagues I met today, are from the Arts Industry, and only few are studying, majority of them are already in the working force. Among them, there are vocalist, photographer, and there's even one who opens an company to deal with arts stuffs.

Hope to know these people better... you know, walking through this NSM, really de-stress one alot, THERMO QUIZ! Damn sianz... haiz, but at least today I open up my eyes...into another world... which I have long lost in touched with..




The traditional costumes...



Does it bring back some memories when you were younger?


Nostalgic...


This costume...reminds me of...小娘惹!



I simply like this 2 photos...



The area that I will be coming most of the time... films, screenings and plays!



This artpiece reminds me of the project I did in my Primary school days, Eebing, you remembered? Those samsui woman, bla bla bla, that Mrs Alan Cheah assigned us...haha





An exhibition on interior design... can you read the words above? Do Not Disturb...


In the theatre...


Kean explaining the floor plan of the theatre...

Okay...back to studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...