Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally...MRT is coming to my way!



Finally... heard from news that Marymount MRT will be opening on the 30/5/2009...I'm so looking forward to it. HAHAHHAHAH. I can finally join in the MRT gang...rather than saying..."Oh, 我 take bus leh...", I can now have a chance to say....," oh, 我走那边, I take MRT. " HAHAHHA! oooosh!

Finally got DIRECT transport to places like Serangoon, Paya Lebar(Pris, yeh...u don't have to change bus anymore),etc etc.

But one thing I dulan is... why is the MRT reaching KENT RIDGE??!! How I wish I'm studying in NUS sia... so NUS is out of the UU clan.( ULU University) Left NTU...

NTU... you are still as "er hem" as usual, I just hate my school lah.

Whatever it is, CHEERS to Circle Line!

aND not forgetting....


Happy 23rd Birthday Daniel! Shit lah... sorry for the error...I keep thinking we 22 nia....hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...