Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My highest viewership video on Youtube ----- A song for the heart-broken,written by Zhixiang and Myself



Sharing with you, my highest viewership video on youtube...

Have not hear this song for quite long, listening to this song again, bring back many memories when I wrote this song with Zhixiang.

Remember those days when we were rehearsing for this song, we were tapping our leg, laughing at silly stuffs that no one understands...

A story on Zhixiang's personal story, which took more than 6 months for me to write out this lyrics.

Tell me if you like this song?

I think both Zhixiang and myself will want to hear the comments!

Btw, Zhixiang has written alot more songs.

I think you can click on his link on the right too. =)

Support Singaporean Local Music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...