Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ORD LOH!

Haha... yes, ORD LO! Not now...but 2 years ago. 10 March marks my 2nd ORD anniversary...lol. Anyway, I should be in school now, but since I missed my 1st lecture, I think no point wasting cab money lah. Next lecture at 12.30pm, so I still got time to blog. Hahaha.

My army journey... less words, or else I will be charged for leaking confidential info..haha.


It all started with BMTC... try to spot me...


Then I went to 35SCE, was an engineer for one year... before I downgraded to a clerk for another year, in 35SCE too.. Mdm and I...


Was conducting some Total Defence Day quiz...


Morris and myself, those were the days...


During one of the Battalion Run I guess? With Jevon, yes...he looked old, cos he came back to finish his service after disruption, haha...




During our Battalion Anniversary event, Vertical Marathon, with all the Sergeants,
Zhengwei, Alvin, Myself, Joel, and... I can't remember his name. HAHA!




We also had our battalion cohesion, at wild wild wet... with Alex(rugby safra player) , Firmin(RSM PA) and Myself


And recieving award from Warrent Ong... hehehe...





And not forgetting all our internal department cohesion...

Army is not so relax lah, hahha...just portraying another side of army... LoL... I still remember someone ever said this...

"In army, we rush to wait, and we wait to rush."

Agree? I think many guys will agree with me lah.

And my final day, I met up with my long lost BMTC brothers again...


ORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...