Sunday, September 12, 2010

Are we there yet? (Heading towards the end of the year.)

My schedule has been pretty crazy lately. I won't bore you with the details, but I'm desperately racing towards an October 11 deadline for uni. That's the last possible date to get all my coursework in for this semester. Assuming I get everything in on time, and assuming that I pass everything, I will then be finished my Master of Education (Teacher Librarianship) and be ready to unleash my wondrous talents on the world of libraries!

Of course, I do not live in a vacuum. My family are busy too, and I still have to be mum and wife on occasion. From here to the end of the year, we're on a rollercoaster ride of excitement, the pace ever increasing until Christmas. Thank goodness we've got a week's holiday booked for January!

One of the exciting family things that's been happening is football. Both my boys (hubby and Josh) have been heavily involved in Australian Rules Football this winter. Josh played in the Grand Final on Saturday as part of the Under 12 team for Gosford Tigers. He's been "playing up" in the 12's each week after his Under 10 game, so it was a real honour to be part of the 12's for the big day.

And they won!

Here are some pics of Josh getting his Premiership medal, and the team with the Premiership cup.


So that's me, over and out, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...