Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feel Good Friday - nearly finished uni and another cute puppy pic

Ooops! It's Friday morning and I haven't thought at all about this week's Feel Good Friday post. So you're not exactly getting a carefully prepared and composed piece of prose. However, I do have things to feel good about today, and I'd love to share them with you.

In just a little over two weeks, I will be finished all the course work for my Masters of  Education.

Finished.

Oh yeah!

I'm so looking forward to actually having my qualification. It will mean that I'll be eligible for Associate membership of ALIA (Australian Library and Information Association), which is a criteria that appears in lots of advertisements for jobs in libraries. I'm keen to get my foot in the door of a library to begin my career in the world of information services.

I have really enjoyed my study, but this last semester has been extremely difficult. I've had the heaviest course load of the whole degree, and two of the most difficult subjects to study at the same time. It's definitely been a struggle.

The weather is becoming "springish" around here.


Love spring!

Warmer weather means I was able to take Lucy for a walk along the waterfront the other day.





It was her first time in the water, and she loved it! I can't wait to take her to the beach, or out on the boat!

Now it's your turn.


1. Write a post on your blog titled "Feel Good Friday". Make it uplifting, or funny, or cute...basically anything that makes you (and hopefully your readers) feel good.

2. Make sure you mention my blog "a reader's random ramblings" somewhere in the post and include a link to my blog if you can. (I'm working on a button for future weeks, but for now you'll just have to copy and paste the URL.)

3. Use the Linky below to link your post to mine so that all my followers can visit your blog and read your Feel Good Friday post. Make sure you use the URL of your post, not just the home page of your blog.

4. Visit the other participants, read their posts, and FEEL GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...