Monday, October 18, 2010

You can be my friend on the "book of faces"!

So, what have you been up to? I joined Facebook.

Feel free to send me a friend request :)

I've been trying to resist for a long time, worried that I will fritter away hours every day foofing around online (which I already do, reading blogs, Twittering, etc). But then a fellow student from uni suggested that we use Facebook's new group pages to set up a networking group for those of us who are graduating from our Master of Education. It provides us with a free platform on which to share links and information and maintain discussions. So I decided to join up.

Here's my profile picture.


I got Chris to take some "arty" head shots of me in the backyard, but now I'm thinking that I look a bit old and wrinkly! I think a bit of photoshopping might be in order for the next one!

In other news, this Saturday I am cooking an American "Pioneer Woman" meal for the family when my sister comes over for dinner. Check this post to see how excited I am about cooking some traditional American fare.

I've decided on the menu - I'm going to cook Chicken-Fried Steak with Buttermilk Biscuits and Gravy - mmm mmmm.


Biscuits and gravy a la Pioneer Woman.

I'll take lots of pictures and let you know how it all goes. I think we might need something from the vegetable food group to go with all the fried steak and gravy goodness. Would a green salad go with it do you think? Let me know your suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...