Sunday, June 19, 2011

Formula Drift Singapore 2011


Thanks to the organizers ESPN and Marina Bay Singapore, I was invited to Formula Drift 2011 last Saturday at the F1 building...


Preparing the driver before the race...


The working crew behind the scene ...


Ready, Get Set, GO!


The cars exhibition caught the attention of many... well, I'm one of them!


Guess, some were here for the cars, and some were here for the babes.. thanks for posing and looking into my camera. Haha.


Shoel and myself. The wind was strong, and we tried a couple of times camwhore. Guess we need more practice with cam-whoring though. Haha.


Catch the excitement! Woohoo!


Nah, I don't own the car. Waiting for $$$$ to drop from the sky before I get the chance yea. Shall frame this picture up. Lol...


At the starting point...


Shoel here...


Well, if you are too bored with the cars' pictures, you can divert your attention to me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...