Monday, October 3, 2011

Bangkok Trip - 25/09/11 to 28/09/11


Sa Wa Dee Krup. Back from the land of all smiles. This is the 3rd time I'm visiting Thailand again, but this time round, with Mum. Mum told me her last overseas trip was 15 years ago. I know I've did my part as a son when you see her getting excited on the plane, looking out of the windows, pointing at the clouds, like a kid...

When I was young...she held my hands to explore Thailand...
Years later... I put out my hand to hold on to her arms, and guided her along. We had switched our roles, but the power of love remains.


We were at Grand Palace...



The famous tourist spot...


And it cost us 400bhat per person... around 20 SGD


Was also at Local Chinatown and saw Thai Celebrity in action...


The camera crew like dwarfs beside the host harh.


Not forgetting floating market...


Mum had phobia sitting in the speed boat... and had to put my hand around her shoulders to assure her everything is fine with me around yea.


Mum and I also visited some handicrafts stall as well...


Really impressed with the local people...


This old man here crafted these 2 huge statues all by himself! Respect.

Apart from sightseeing, needless to say, we also visited MBK shopping centre and Platinum Fashion Mall. Wanted to visit Suan Lum night market, but sadly, it was closed down already.

Was a good trip, and bring both of us closer.
Greatest Mum, really. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...