Sunday, October 23, 2011

Thank You... Birthday Post came alittle late!

Okay, it's been exactly one month from my birthday. A little late, but better late than never yea!
Thanks to everyone who had spent your precious time to make my 25th a good one!


Thanks to the citibankers, S.G.A.X - Serling, Gina, Alvin and Xiuli...celebrated at Chomp Chomp, and ended with a dessert at dessert bowl... liked the simplicity, it wasn't a costly meal, but it was the companionship that matters. =)


It was Alvin's 24th bday as well..


The girls got us a very unique lychee cake... =) 有心了!


Followed by birthday celebration with NTU engineering friends... really was a surprised. Initially planned to celebrate with Shoel at waraku, and when I opened the door, saw the engineers waiting for me. Was totally so surprised that I kept mumbling "oh my god" , "oh my god" . Thanks to Cheng Siong who was secretly coordinating all this together with Shoel. Kam Dong Zuay Zuay lah!


And after that...of course I had my private time with my dearest. Haha, thanks for the present and accompanying me when the clock strikes 12. Though I have already told you, but I still want to repeat this again, really appreciate what you had done! <3 It was a night, full of surprises. Lol.


On the actual day, celebrated my birthday with Mum, the one who had brought me up since the last 25 years. *sings* How can I leave without you~ Haha. And the next day... the "Bu Ah Kias" (slang in Ang Moh Tone) flew to Bangkok! Sa Wa Dee Krup!


And had a meet-up with Sophia, Justin, Song Wei and Priscilla. Was a birthday treat for Pris and myself at a Turkish restaurant @ Bussorah Street... sorry guys, had a bad gastric that day and didn't really eat much. Appreciate your thoughts and special thanks to Justin for putting this up, despite our busy schedule!


And the last birthday treat comes from the 八仙 group... trust me, it was even harder to fix our 8 persons' schedules! Ended up only 7 came, Sharmen, another birthday boy can't make it. Had our dinner at Foster @ Holland V, and ended with dessert at cold rock. We have came a long way since secondary school, and everytime we meet up there will be never ending conversations, thanks for meeting up once again!

Okay... last but not least, also wanna thank my colleagues in Bosch for your wishes, sms/whatsapp/fb msg/twitter from all my friends! *90 degrees bow* Thanks for making my a quarter century old a good one! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...