Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Catching up

It's been two whole weeks since I last posted here.

I found myself feeling overwhelmed with life, so I made the conscious decision to step back and say "no" to things.

Even things that I really enjoy, like blogging, because I simply didn't have the extra energy for it.

I'd like to encourage you all to follow my example and take care of yourself.

There's no need to worry about me. I'm OK. But I'm only OK because I made sure that I said "no" when I needed to, and I didn't allow guilt to get me to say "yes" when it wasn't right for me.

And you don't need to worry that I've been struggling with difficult situations. I haven't. My life has been full of blessings. Just a little too full, if you know what I mean!

Highlights?

Alana and I went to see Breaking Dawn together.


We enjoyed it, and I thought that Kristin Stewart did a good job of portraying the range of emotions that Bella experiences. But I hate it when they split a book into two movies and you have to wait ages for the second half. Aaaaargh!

We had some nice weather and I got the chance to wear my new swimsuit to the beach.


Unfortunately, the weather has turned foul since then and we've had nothing but cold and rain.

In other news, I sent in two job applications and had an interview for a third. Fingers crossed!

How have you all been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...