Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving

Linking up with This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.



I'm loving...

...Glee! is back <3

TV viewing has been pretty lousy lately. There haven't been a lot of choices. Glee! is reliably entertaining and I'm glad that it's back!

Blaine is my favourite...

...My new earrings

 I've been wanting earrings like this for forever. Mine are the yellow ones :)

...That I've got a day off tomorrow and I can take my doggy Lucy for a nice long walk and do some writing for NaNoWriMo

Working 9 - 5 is kicking my butt! It's going to be so lovely to have some hours at home to potter about. Not that I'm not loving having work, but...you know what I mean.

Don't forget to visit This Kind of Love to either link up or read what everyone else is loving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...