Monday, December 26, 2011

HTC Sensation XE - Beats Audio Branded Smartphone


 
Thanks to HTC Singapore & Omy.sg, had the chance to review HTC Sensation XE! HTC Sensation XE comes with Beats Audio headphones, and when my colleagues and friends know about this, the first thing that many told me was, "Better keep your headphones in a safe place!" This headphone easily cost about SGD$200++  at retail price.  


 
Am used to having wide screen phones. I find the HTC Sensation XE, 4.3inch display just nice for me. Especially useful for me to check and send my emails, facebook, and watching youtube videos too. Now personally as someone who's working in the marketing line and have to meet my client often, having a wide screen phone also allow me to have certain "status" in bringing out the smartphone. =)
 
 
(Please ignore my jeans at the background!) The cover of the HTC Sensation XE also comes with beatsaudio logo yea. The size is good for me to carry around as well, sleek design also allow me to put into my pocket easily. You know, especially for guys, we hate to have so many stuff in our pockets, that is why most of us like to carry our wallet instead of tucking into our back pockets. ;)
 

 
I was using HTC Sensation initially, the size of the phone is the same, just that the touch buttons at the bottom are of different color. HTC Sensation XE bears daring and striking red buttons, unlike the normal HTC Sensation with white key buttons. On the camera, there's also a red finishing along the edge which does not appear in the normal sensation phone. And as you can see in the picture above, HTC Sensation XE(left) has a better color screen resolution as compared to HTC Sensation(right).

 

On performance wise, I find that HTC Sensation XE was faster, and much smoother when running games and other applications. The result could be due to the difference in the processor's speed between the two phones, the Sensation XE’s processor is clocked at 1.5GHz – up from 1.2GHz. However, the RAM for both is the same at 768 MB RAM and both devices support microSD card slots that can handle up to 32GB.
 
 
The 8 megapixel camera and the different effects of the camera function adds wonder to pictures. Take a look at the above picture I've taken with my colleagues.By the way, was CK (guy in white, sitting) farewell lunch. Before effect, you can clearly see that the picture was already rather clear, and the resolution is good enough to be developed from your nearby photoshop outlets.

 


 
Look at the effects I have created using HTC Sensation XE functions! Actually, the HTC Sensation XE camera effects function has no difference compared to it's predecessor. Both are able to add wonders to the pictures within one single touch! 
 




 
And next, I can easily bluetooth these set of pictures to my computer for viewing!


HTC Sensation XE also has the friendstream widget, which conveniently synchronize all your friends updates from twitter and facebook. I can now view the updates easily! Within a one easy view! On top of that, I can also update my own status both on facebook and twitter within one single step. However, the widget also allows one to update his/her status either on one of the social media platform, rather than both.



In addition, I can also choose between Airplane mode, activate my Wi-Fi or Hotspot within a single touch too! Seriously, HTC Sensation XE is so user-friendly! Making my life easier yea!



Also, the "people favourites" function also allow me to reach out to my love ones, more easily and conveniently. =)


When listening to music on HTC sensation XE, I can also choose if I want to enable beats audio. Seriously, it really, really make hell lots of difference. Enabling beats audio allow the music to be more enhanced with greater definition, and you can now listen to every beats of the music clearer now.


Once again, thanks to HTC Singapore and Omy.Sg !
What are you waiting for?
Drop by your nearest phone shop or HTC Concept Store @ NEX #03-26, 23 Serangoon Central, 556083  to check out HTC Sensation XE now!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...