Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh how pinteresting!


google
Today I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays". (Even though it's not actually Wednesday anymore - oops!)

If you haven't tried Pinterest, but you love to waste time looking at stuff on the internet, then you really should head there right now and sign up.

Or head over to The Vintage Apple and read Michelle's post and you'll get the drift pretty quickly and see if you think it's something that you'd like to play with.

Confession time: I suck at Pinterest.

I'm really good at trolling through everyone else's "pins" and "liking" them and "repinning" them. I'm great at wasting eons of time. What I'm not so good at is sourcing great images to pin and share with others. I guess what I'm saying is that I don't feel like I contribute much to the experience.

I think I've figured out why I'm not so good at it. It's because I don't really have a goal for my Pinteresting. I don't really know why I'm there.

But guess what?!? I've had a brilliant idea!

I could use Pinterest as a virtual vision board. I could pin pictures that represent things that I want to manifest in my life! Please forgive me if I'm far, far behind and eleventy-billion people have already thought of this, but it's a new idea for me.

And I've thought of it at just the right time, seeing as it's almost the New Year and the perfect time for setting new goals and having visions!

So stay tuned for my Pinterest pinboards to explode with awesomeness!

In the meantime, head on over to The Vintage Apple and check out what everyone else is pinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...