Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy weekend!

Phew... just finished clearing up my room, now its time for some updates!

Finally finished exams, this feeling...WOooOhooo! Damn shiok!

Busy weekends after the exams, tired as it seems, but I simply enjoyed it!

First of all, must thank Jeremy for helping Tiensoon and me shifting our barang barang out of Hall 14! Will vacate room for a while, since they are renovating NTU Halls for Youth Olympic Games... whether if I can get a hall next year, hmm...doesn't matter lah. But if there is, definitely will be more convenient I guess...





Shifting out loh! Packing stuff is damn sianz. Reminds me of army days "Area Cleaning"!


My Ex-Roomie Tiensoon, thanks for helping me to shift out!


Another hero behind the scene... jeremy! My secondary school friend, who helped me shift out hall twice, and also helped me deliver last year FOC Goodies...


Tien Soon and my stuffs...

Thank Guys! Wah...really hate moving stuffs man. Without their help, I guessed I would have to take several trips to clear all my stuffs man. HAhaa.




Also went out with Hall 14 guys, and this "liberation party" was organised by our FOC chief, Darius...


This was a classic "smile" from Clement...haha. Who will be my next year room mate...haha.


The year2s from Hall 14!


Serena, Geraldine and Daphne was testing out the "smile function" on my camera...LoL.


Geri and Clement...


Daphne and Myself...the shunfu clique. Haha.


After Bowling...we headed on for our supper...


Just ignored Joseph. He's acting cute. =X







And after supper... headed on to Darius's house for POKER!





And so we played from 4am...





Till 9am in the morning...

Followed by a Macdonale breakfast with Geri and Daphne... by the time I reached home, 12pm...damn shacked. Slept for a while...before I head on to Ivan's wedding...


Ivan sang a song while walking down the aisle with his wife, Peishan


It was a night of reunion with many long time no see army brothers, Myself, Zilong, Fulong and Jiahe...


And not forgetting reunion with the Sergeants,
Back(from left) : Eugene and Aaron
Front(from left): Shawn,QianHui, Samuel, Myself, Fulong, Jiahe...

Not many photos taken, most of the time I was eating... hahha..

Die lah, I have been eating non stop. Putting on abit of weight liao. Hahha... MORE EXERCISES!!!

Alrights, I'm damn tired liao...gotta sleep... tml gonna be another long day for me...work , work...and more work....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...