Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh my god! My Ah Bu's sexy photos! 我的天,我妈拍写真集!


She is my ah bu! Was thinking....since Mother's Day around the corner, and I have not done anything proud for her so far, why not let's do a special "写真集" of my ah bu... (sorry hor, this 写真集 CLEAN and HEALTHY, not those KIND one. LoL!)

In this album...all her sexy photos. =) Haha, in my heart...my ah bu is the most sexy and pretty person in the world!

Oh...by the way, this entry photos are all captured by CREATIVE VADO. =)


Yes... some say we look alike. Yup, people call us... 双眼皮中的小眼睛。 Ya lah, when we laugh out loud, our eyes can form one straight line, 排排站!


My ah bu's profile...


My Ah Bu's when she was younger... pretty neh! Swee orh! Her wedding photos lah... hahaha. (She kept talking to me how pretty she was in those days... hahha... everyone has their glamorous days lah...世上没有丑女人,只有懒女人!)


This was my younger days with ah bu... well, there was once I was so angry, can't remember for whatever reason, that I actually tore our family photo...

Haiz... and ended up? My Father really passed away at my age of 7. Up till today, ah bu still keep that photo. Looking at it, just feel that I had a part to cause my father's death...


Ah bu has different image in life... she carried out the role as a father as well... life has not been easy.... but she still managed to brace through the storms...


Our relationship has thus become stronger... she's my support in times of need... she hasn't given me any stress in studies... I will always remember...she always say.... "不要紧拉,只要你有努力就可以了... " Thank you Mummy!


Simply like this photo... seems like Mummy can't stand my nonsense...lol. So candid!


Was teaching my Mother to give some "Act cute" faces...lol, and she was like... "儿子,你 siao ah?"


Saw the scotch tape? Yeh... that was my masterpiece again. Quarrelled with my Ah bu when I was younger...and actually threw this plate on the floor... and it shattered into pieces. My mother is so tolerating...that she actually scotch-taped it up...

Come to think of it....when was the last time I went overseas with Mummy? Long long time ago lo... maybe I should bring her out again le ba...


Mummy always say she needs to work very hard to support my studies...


She's now juggling with 2 jobs...to support the entire family... and I'm of course taking up part-time jobs as well...

When taking this pic...she kept saying her eyes are very small... so I asked her to open bigger...LoL, ended up she look so cartoon! hAHha!


Ah bu 有的时候也很 "hip" ... was teaching her how to be "yo yo yo funky" ...hahha... and she really follow it... sometimes... she's just so funny. Hahha!


Sometimes...people wonder... why is our relationship so close? I guessed... after all these years, 2 person living under one roof... depending on each other...exchanging secrets... and most importantly... is the love and concern that was exchanged along the years...


Sometimes...she can be very naggy... but I guessed, it's also another way of showing she loves me. =)


On her table... is full of our photos...


She is the number one in my heart...and no one can replace Mummy. =)


And most importantly...we love one another.

Mummy, 母亲节快乐!!!



Photo Gallery of Mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...