Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Blues

Yes...Monday Blues...VERY BLUE. Coincidentally, I also wore blue today...



Early in the morning was "welcomed" by a 他妈的 taxi driver, who is so 他妈的 dumb. Take me to CTE...then say CTE jammed...so take me to PIE...then brought me from AngMokio to Bishan to Braddell then to LORNIE...then to PIE. When he can actually bring me to my house to PIE via thomson DIRECTLY. Then reached PIE...jammed...and seriously, its the worst jam I ever encounter.

The result?

On the reciept...


So I spent more than 1 hour on cab to reach NTU... 他妈的!!!$30++ of damage...in the early of the morning, UNCLE, THANKS hor, you are so kind to bring me around and around. At that moment, my eyes really roll until stuck up there lah.

Then never mind, reached school then realised NTU Mechanical and Aerospace professors are so smart, book a LT that's so "BIG" to accomodate everyone that we had to stand around.

In the end, I just wait outside until 10am for my friends to come out. So...I TOOK CAB FOR NOTHING! 去你妈的!!!

Then nvm...

Calm down...cool down..chill...

So we walked all the way to BASEMENT at North Spine for our computer drawing lessons... reached the tutorial room then the tutor say... " Sorry ah, you guys had to take temperature before entering the class!"

........................................

I'm gonna kill the pig/the person who created SWINE FLU A.k.a H1N1!!!!

So we ba long long travel all the way back to Macdonle...took the same lift up, pass by the route that we took...and pass by the LT1... and went to Macdonale to take our temperature...and because ALL MAE students are not informed of it... and BLOODY HELL...wasted about 15 minutes in the queue...FOR THE SAKE OF ONE STICKER...



NTU...can you please make it transparent and clear?!!! It wasted 20 minutes of my time... -_____-. I'm rolling my eyes and it's gonna stuck above again!!!!

Okay lah.. luckily my mentor didn't come today due to FYP stuffs, so I got to go home earlier @ 12.30pm... alrights, at least that saved my day.


Oh...by the way, I'm in TOP 10 of the Y-bloggist of the competition already! Got the news last week, but didn't had the time to blog... thanks for helping me to get into top 10!!! Please continue to support for the most popular Y-bloggist!

Anyway, thanks to Joseph for sending me to SPH just now...


Before he sent me to SPH...we went back to hall to clear some of his stuffs... and wah...so fast, they are already renovating the halls!


Thanks Joseph for sending me to SPH!!!!



So....when I reached SPH... I was told of my next task.... I'm supposed to do a picture blogging by this thursday, using this creative VADO...to take pictures. hoped I got time... 6 lucky bloggist will continue to the next round...

I think I will need you guys help again!!!

By the way... had removed my tagged board, if you guys need to comment on anything... can click the "comment" button at the end of the entry.


Alright... I'm heading off to gym AND WORK...

And lastly... thanks SOPH AND PRIS!!! You guys know why. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...