Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Buck-a-Book-Challenge


Now this is a challenge that I can do! Courtesy of DelGal's Book Reviews. Simply put aside one dollar for every book that you read this year. At the end of the year, take the money you have saved and spend it on something wonderful for yourself. Yay! I can definitely do this one!

So far this year I have read:
Mao's Last Dancer by Li Cunxin
an ice cold grave by Charlaine Harris
Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
Worried all the Time by David Anderegg
The Brutal Art by Jesse Kellerman
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich

That's $7 already! Now I just have to find somewhere safe to stash the money so I don't spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...