Friday, January 1, 2010

Letting Myself Off the Hook

I've decided to let myself off the hook, and not force myself to write a review for every single book that I read. After all, it's the Christmas holidays, so I should be relaxing and enjoying myself, and my blog is supposed to be fun, so it shouldn't feel like hard work.

Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger.

Received as a Christmas present from my sister-in-law Cassie.

***** "Lives up to the hype."













Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich.

Borrowed from my local public library.

***** "So much fun!"













Quirkology: How We Discover the Big Truths in Small Things by Richard Wiseman.

Borrowed from my local public library.

*** "Readable, but not enough science in it for me. Too fluffy."












So that's what I've been reading. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...