Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bad Mood Blogging

I'm in a funk.

Don't seem to have anything to write about.

Went to see Fame on the weekend. It was good.

Here's a picture of Alana getting her program signed by Director and Choreographer Kelley Abbey.


The coach had a crash on the way home. Managed to cause a major traffic jam in the centre of Sydney. Police, ambulance and fire brigade attended and despite the fact that noone was hurt, the lovely fire fighters boarded the bus to check on us and hand out bottles of water in case we were thirsty. Nice of them considering it was about one-and-a-half hours from the moment of impact until we were on our way again.

The third and final of Alana's ballet concerts is on tonight. Am looking forward to seeing the "Introduction to Ballet" class (2 and 3 year olds) as Alana is helping them on stage. Here's a photo taken at rehearsal to give you a sneak peek.



Tomorrow I'm visiting Josh's new school for orientation day. Did I mention he's a gifted and talented child? Yeah I know all parents think that their kids are, but in his case it's been confirmed with an invitation to join an "Opportunity Class". So we're going tomorrow to find out all about it including buses to and from school, new uniforms etc.

What else has been happening? No more job interviews on the horizon. Christmas shopping has begun.

I told you I was in a funk.

Please don't start an intervention, I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.

We'll talk again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...