Friday, November 14, 2008

2 down and 4 to go!

I am somehow quite relieved that I am having 2 papers per week, at least got some time to breathe.

Monday paper... will drive me crazy, unless I have 3 brains to memorise everything in. NO TIME NO TIME NO TIME.

Today accompanied Joseph, Darius, Hazel Michelle and Ben to eat steamboat @ clementi, we behaved like exams is over. Feeling kind of guilty now. Tml shall buck up. But I thought Joseph not feeling good after his Math 4 paper, brother mah, accompany him lah.

4 more paper to go...endure...like wad Daniel Lee said...its all in the mind...its a strategy...

Just now ran out of contact lenses solution, msg and disturbed daphne, my hall friend who stayed one road across from my block, and "borrowed" contact lenses solution from her. Damn funny...haha. Cos midnight liao, 7 eleven also never sell. So now we are sharing contact lenses solution...haha, got to return her on Monday. Lol...

K lah, Focus and more focus.

I can't wait to catch up many of my friends after exams.

Like what Darius and Joseph said today...its a slow torture...

and what Justin said... fight the monster...

and hopefully I will bring all the 油s from Priscilla and Sophia to exam hall...and don't let my friends disappointed...

MUG HARD EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...