Thursday, November 13, 2008

He did Westlake Primary School proud!

I was reading Eebing's blog, and I saw her entry about Westlake Primary, my primary school. So was curious to find out more news bout the teachers in this school...and guess what I found!




He's Mr Baey Yam Keng, MP for Tanjong Pagar GRC. He's from Westlake Primary! Alright, maybe you guys out there must be thinking...crazy, what's the big deal, alright, I guess my primary school mates will beg to differ. Because we were from neighbourhood school, and it's really a small school. Having to know someone who's from your same primary school, the percentage is really small! And somemore it's Mr. Baey!

I found this article that he wrote...


" I was the first batch of students at Westlake Primary School (now defunct). I still remember two teachers there fondly. Mdm Cheng (曾老师) inspired my interest in the Chinese language with her story-telling and captivating style of teaching."



I dunno if this 曾老师 , is the one that taught me for one year b4...and she's currently staying in Shunfu Road! Saw her one year ago... wah, if she is the 曾老师 that I know...haha, she would be happy that her student had done well!

Okay...you can read more about Mr. Baey here : His Write Up

Well...I hope I will not be fine or kena caught for posting this!

Back to studies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...