Friday, November 21, 2008

Suddenly...

I suddenly thought of...

Christmas...

What If I dont do well for exams...

What if I do well for exams...

My friends...

Loneliness...

digicam...

prawning...

geo-challenge...

food..

Mac delivery...





And I recently dreamt of a couple of friends... which make me realised I really can't do without them... one of the dreams was quite scary...

She came back to look for me... and while I was surfing the net...she knocked on my window, at around 12am. Really gave me a shock...so we talked...and talked...we had not seen each other for so long, reminiscing the days we had during our JC times.. but I told her I need to go to the washroom... time was already 6am...

when I came back...

she was gone...

thinking that why she left...

in the morning...recieved news that she was actually involved in a car accident @ midnight...

so...

the one who came to see me...was her soul...

and woke up...in shock...fearing that I will never see her again.

Think this person identity...shall remain secret lah, Mother say cannot let the person know you dreamt of her death... Mother also say but it's not good to dream of someone's death...you will feel very tired one...hmm..quite true...this few days I have been sleeping too much, and waking up at wierd hours of the...NIGHT. or day? Haha...


k...Back to studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...