Monday, November 24, 2008

I've got a small heart

I find it difficult to accept someone into my life.

I find it more difficult to try so hard to be part of the someone's life.

Let's just say...

I've a small heart.

No room to accept anyone.

So, instead of making myself miserable, I shall declare... My heart only has room for the 4 of them. =)

Stupid as it seems, I've been thinking about it for one night.

Selfish as it seems, that's just me. Accept it.

Alright...something random....



This song...hmm... nice. Never talk about love relationships in my blog before... but... this song, speaks about my feeling? Haha... 小酒窝... hohoho.

Thinking back... do you used to have someone in your heart...but you can't say it out? That feeling...miserable right? Actually I got say it out lah, haha... but still... the song below.. speaks about my feelings sometimes ago... pls go tell someone you love her/him, before its too late...



Had a wierd dream number 2 last night...dreamt of Songwei asking me to climb up the spiral stairs with him... but soon he disappeared... then I keep climbing, and climbing, and climbing... and realised its never ending. Then I saw some clouds...and realised it's never ending, and there's no landing ground. Desperate, lost and frightened, cos there's no point climbing up further, and I'm tired of going back. So...

I jumped down.

Then...

I woke up.

Like primary school essay...

alas, it was a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...