Thursday, November 13, 2008

The simple celebration!



Yup...simple celebration for Mr. Justin Lee...it was his birthday in the midst of our exams! The serious guy didn't want to have a rowdy party, because he wanted to focus on he exams... and when he say "NO!" , he really mean it...haha.. so we think and think...and that's the best we thought of... haha...

Sophia, Songwei and Prissy all came back to school at midnight 12am. I was already in school as I got a paper earlier on that day, and Friday. Oh, btw, 5 of us normally stay at home to study... cause cannot concentrate in hall...

At 11.55am, went up to Justin's room... and helped to explain to him that the rest cannot come...cos busy of exams.. then I bring up a slice of cake...say its specially from me...haha(its priscilla buy one...ask me bring up to console him...). At this time... they were all hiding in my room to get the cake ready...

So when the clock strikes 12...while I was still trying to stall time by talking to Justin, tata! The 3 of them appear with e cake and he was surprised! Luckily was a success lah...although the past few days I almost leak out the surprised...when I kept calling him and double check with him when will he back in hall...haha... luckily he's back in hall for his next paper on the very next day!






The four of us...where's priscilla? She's taking pictures lo... my camera gone ma...haha...


Eating cake on his bed... (quite seldom u will see this lah...cos Justin very gek gao...haha... he likes to have clean bedsheet...so always kao peh us. LoL)


The roomies! SOngwei and Justin


Sophia and Justin


Justin and Me


Priscilla and Justin



Neighbours! Desmond and Justin


Ya...we know we look chui...nvm lah, exams mah...haha


The driver who just got her license drove us to coffeeshop near by to chill! And she's none other than Priscilla! Tata!



Songwei act cool only lah.



HAha, just a random shot


You guys rocks! And thanks for the support at all times!

Maths 4 tml... driving me crazy...very CRAZY. Integrate until I close my eyes can see cos, sin, cosh, sinh, e, ln , bla bla bla.

Pri maths...easy

Secondary maths... do 10 year series lo.

Jc Maths... dun understand... do 10 year series lo.

Uni Maths 1... do exam papers lo.

Uni Maths 2... do exam papers lo...

Uni Maths 3... havent take yet... (next semester)

Uni Maths 4... WHAT THE HELL?! DO EXAM PAPER ALSO DUN UNDERSTAND?!!!! MEMORISE lo...

Memorise sentences, english, chinese, 手册,malay, history, geography...bla bla bla, I can...

You ask me to memorise symbols, equation.... omg. I dun understand, its just like MATHS COMPOSITION.

A question worth 20 marks, the answer is 3 pages long with statements, equations and symbols.

OMG.

PRAY HARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...