Thursday, December 18, 2008

December babies with 八仙!

Just celebrated our december babies, Chinran and Daniel goh's birthday @ Yishun Industrial park ... a very good Thai Food "zhi cha..."


We reeeeally ate alot today..


The all time favourite pineapple rice...

Haha...and this year, as usual, we exchanged our xmas gift...

and 顺便 introducing my 八仙 clique... (suhui couldn't attend today due to urgent stuff...)

Daniel Goh... got a present from Ferry...


Mindy...got a present from Daniel...


Shuting...got a present from Mindy...


Sharmen...got a present from Shuting...


Ferry...got a present from Chinran...


Chinran...got a present from me...


And yes...familiar?(checked out my primary school gathering post)I got the 2nd piggy for my Xmas gatherings liao...pls...pls...pls... NO MORE PIGGIES!!!


The gift of the day goes to...*drum rolls* FERRY! His unqiue wrapping with a very CREATIVE RIBBON had attracted the judges' eyes... (yeah right, pls go back and practice ur wrapping ah FERRY KHIE.)

After dinner...head on to our usual dessert treat by the birthday babies....it has always been the norm... we headed on to Yishun newly open 新旺!


Shuting and Mindy while waiting in the queue to be served...


Sharmen, Shuting and Mindy...


Ferry, Myself and Chinran...(warned by Mindy to go backward abit so that my head will not seemed to be the biggest...haha!)


I think this is the dunno how many times we have been eating this...新旺, you can give us member cards liao.


Mindy, Daniel(the yao gui look...haha!), Ferry...

And after birthday celebration...its our norm to camwhore...with the birthday babies...hahaha


The birthday babies...Daniel and Chinran...hahha... his face...lol(internal joke!)


Birthday babies with Sharmen and Ferry...


Birthday babies with Shuting...


Birthday babies with me...


Birthday babies with Mindy...


八仙! Less suhui...suhui, hope everything is fine for you yeah?


Oh yah, we got love from Sharmen...keychain souveniers from Renang...each one of us got one! YooOhoOO!

Today went walking alone...breathe some fresh air, take a break... brought myself 2 books to keep my company...





I guessed for now, these 2 book will accompany me along the way... and be my guiding light, whenever I'm down...

加油。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...