Friday, December 12, 2008

Scorching Sun...beware beware

Recently had been going down for trainings in school...supporting Justin for waterpolo, Alvin for Volleyball, and Shuhui for Hiphop dance. But being a noob in these sports...haha, I was there for fun, than to seriously train with the group lah... luckily these people were understanding and could tolerate my handicapped-ness...hahah.

The scorching sun...had recenly turned me into a 小印度。 Yes...there's a 小娘惹 in channel 8(which everyone,like my Mother is crazy over), there's also a 小印度 in NTU. Looks like everyone had been going garang over Inter-hall games, and trained like crazy... I'm now red... and turning to black soon... lol..


That's 2 of my freshies...Hengqing, and Max(holding ball)


Yeh...that's me in the pool...but I'm struggling... trapping water hard to stay afloat...haha


Then went for dance training... Roger doing some stretching... after vigorous training from basketball and waterpolo...


Roger die-ed.


My Hall Jersey number! 24.... hahah... favourite number liao lah. UPs!


By the end of the day... I'm already abit red and burnt...


Then Sophia, Me and Pris followed some of the freshies for supper @ Jalan Kayu... (Myself, Pris, and Junhong)


From front, Matthew, Kiat Chay and Saychong


Max, Pris, Myself and Junhong


Sophia and Matthew

Two days later.... got Volleyball training...which made me turned more red due to the Scorching sun....haha. After training, went to meet up with Justin, Pris, and Soph for Prawnnnnnnnnning, at Kahtib!



Alright, this time round, I must really salute Justin, that night he's really the Man, and I'm really the pussy. Haha...noob in catching prawn... he's the one that guide me along how to deal with the prawns...lol.



Now...look at my awkward position, you should know who's more zai in prawning... none other than Justin lah. Haha, I'm red...not drunk...cos of over-tanned....


My small littttle prawn~


Sophia get really bored...and was just waiting to eat the prawns...


Just killed a prawn "live", Sophia terrified lah, haha. I kept saying "sorry" to the prawn...thinking is damn cruel...but got no choice, the Queen Sophia wanted to eat you...


Our masterpieceS!


Sorry ah... next time I chant scriptures to you guys... sorry ah...sorry...


Priscilla...also damn afraid of the "live prawns", only until it's fully cooked then she dare to touch. Haha, Pris with her bouquet of Prawns...special sia...lol


Okay, its Sophia's turn.


Alrights, need to catch some sleep. Later 1pm got Waterpolo match, going down to support Justin! i REALLY hope Captain Justin will not activate me to go down to play, cos tml I'm really going down as a supporter and helping him to observe the rules... ALL THE BEST TO HALL 14 WATERPOLO GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...