Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell, my brother, my friend!

Justin left for Atlanta, US on 31st December 2008, 6am... He went there for a exchange program @ Georgia Tech for 6 months, this guy very smart... everything oso zai...haha.


3 of us went over to give him some surprise @ around 12 am...


He had recently craving for california pizza... so went to buy him this ...dunno if US have this though...


Enjoying his pizza...(Justin Lee, u betta be.haha!)


Not forgetting his favourite ice cream from Island Creamery... when we were down, he got it for us...now its your turn Justin!


The surprise planners!


After watching a video... we presented our gift... from Sophia, Songwei, Pris and Me...


Then the biggest surprise of the day...shared by 29 people from NTU hall 14... (wrapped by 10 layers of papers and 1 layer of gift wrapper...haha)


Sony PsP slim! He had been complaining how heavy his FAT PSP was...and his joystick lousy... complaining and complaining...until I think I should do something as his buddy lah, JUSTIN LEE, must be grateful to us ah! HAHAHA.


Final goodbye... see you in 6 month time sembawang!


Taking a photo before we left...Soph, Pris(Driver of the day) and Me...


At the airport, more people from Hall came...and he played his PSP for the last chance with them...


The people from Hall 14 who sacrificed their sleep!


Ehh...what's so amusing?


The final photo of 5 of us in year 2008...you won't see this in 6 months time...haha!


Making reminders to his waterpolo players before he left...


Pris and Justin...


Sophia and Justin...


Justin and Myself...


Justin and Songwei...


Final words to his Ah Gong.

Bye Justin! See you in 6 months time. Just want to tell you that you had been a great friend through out this 1 year plus. From strangers to brothers, really need alot of trusts and time. I'm very glad that you had been very compromising when I made a mistake in life. You had helped me alot in NTU, and what we have done for you, it's really just a duty as a friend. This semester was really not easy for me, and indeed quite tough. Without, Sophia, Pris, Songwei and you, I really don't know what I will have done to myself. We will always remembered what you had said, " 5 of us had already known each other so well that we will be able to accept each other flaws."
Take good care of yourself in US, and don't be a blur cock! If you need any help, remember, we are just a phonecall or msn/skype away! Anything we can just Fedex over to you! All the best in your studies, I guess I won't be able to go for exchange in my life throughout NTU, that may be my greatest regret so far, but your job, songwei, pris and soph... is to go absorb and learn more about the country, and educate me! It will be good enough just to listen and learn from you guys. It has always been the way, isnt it? Thanks for being my mentor, my friend.

加油!Endure! 6 months will be over soon!!!

The final video for Justin, departure video and pictures slideshow.




We will be waiting for you in Singapore!!!!




Had enlarged and developed this photo... for now, it will be put in my house... maybe will bring it back to Hall.

Don't forget us ah Justin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...