Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exam will kill me , without these people around...

They are the bunch of people who accompanied me through the darker days... lent me a helping hand, and giving me lots of encouragement...

But...mind you, the below pictures may make some of you disgusted...and may make the victims in the pictures kill and hate me for sure...

It all started when Priscilla was studying for her exam in my room...And Justin got really bored, so he was playing with Priscilla new I-phone...





I hope Pris and Justin is not cursing me infront of the computer now...hahha



It was so hard to take our own pictures...cos we couldnt locate the touch screen button to take our pictures...!@!!@


Don't take my sexy legs!


I like this pic...very artistic sia...


Okay...don't puke...


Don't switch off ur com ah...still got more...


Back to the olden days in Singapore...


Haha, Justin looks like fighting, but I look like kena muscle cramp. -_-


I got pris's permission to put up this... pic... lol.


Justin and Prissy


Next day...after their exam... they came to my room again...I still remembered was studying for my last paper...the one that I freaking scared...Prissy was taking the photo... Both Justin and me just woke up, with our Rooster Hair (as termed by Sophia and Pris)

Sophia, Pris, Justin and Songwei>>>>> Thanks for showering with lots of love and concern during this period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...