Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Saturday

Today really laugh out loud...

Afternoon met Weiliang, Kenneth, and Shuyi for Lunch... cannot stop laughing as were discussing some stuffs about 小娘惹... and they Weiliang and Kenneth was trying with some funny ideas so that I can eat dinner with them...lol...


Kenneth and Weiliang @ Liquids Cafe (Opp NeeSoon Camp)


Shuyi act busy...


Kenneth with his typical macdonale mega advert look... (The LOVE advert...)

After meeting them...went home to eat dinner...then Ran out...(I really ran out) of the house...cos meeting Xiuli, Alvin and Gina for movie... In the end still late lah, so I still take a cab...despite the fact that I'm quite poor recently...haha...


We watched twilight today... okay lah, I won't say SUPER nice lah... maybe 2.5 stars out of 5? Cos no climax leh... maybe good for those 妹妹s who like romance lah... I was waiting for climax...and I seriously really thought so...then the story ends... Hmmm...I seriously think got part 2. But the lines were quite comical though...


We were walking around while waiting for the show to start...


Xiuli is forever... "shy"


Gina... not feeling well after the show, she rushed out at the end of the show and missed the ending... hoped you are feeling better now =)


Alvin emo...yeah...he's super tired and burnt from today's softball match...heard that Hall 14 put up a good fight and there were almost a tie breaker...GD JOB GUYS!


Xiuli...forever 飘ing here and there...

You guys made my day again...haha...very long never laugh out loud liao...haha!

Serling couldnt come today...and heard from Xiuli you had a bad fall recently...hope you are alright... and see you soon on 2nd January 2009!

And Vanessa...yah...I saw your tagged...haha...time getting late...I will do it tml...haha.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...