Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sweeping out the Old

It's New Year's Day, and I'm taking the advice of a dear blogging friend of mine, Witch Baby, and I'm sweeping the old out of my life to make room for the new! I'm not a witch myself, so I'm not following all of the ritual itself, I'm just taking from it what I can that is meaningful to me. That means I am doing some house-cleaning as a way of physically demonstrating my commitment to making space in my life for new things this year.

I'm making space in my mental landscape for new thoughts.

I'm making space in my emotional landscape for more joy.

I'm making space in my lifestyle for new friends and new experiences.

I'm making space in my house for beautiful and meaningful possessions only.

I'm looking forward to welcoming a new job this year - something in a library.

I'm expecting my relationship with Chris to deepen and strengthen this year.

I'm shedding some weight to make space for my body to work at its optimum performance.

I'm opening up to spiritual growth.

I'm excited to see what wonderful things my children will experience this year.

I wish you all a very Happy New Year, and I hope that you also are able to make room for new blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...