Monday, February 22, 2010

Table Topics Tuesdays - Talking Trash

what possession of your spouse's/significant other's would you most like to throw away?

My husband is the most wonderful husband and father in the world, but my response to this question would have to be Do I have to choose just one thing?

Perhaps a little photographic evidence would serve me well here.
Above, you find pictures of the inside of my garage from two different angles. After my husband has undertaken a serious cleanup! Yes, that's right folks, my husband is a hoarder! He has all sorts of bits and pieces that "might come in handy". He is tidying up in preparation for a garage sale that he's been talking about since the beginning of the year. The other day he asked me what a pile of clothes was doing in our bedroom. I said, "Where would you like them? They're for your mythical garage sale." "Mythical, you say?" he answered me. But as yet it has remained mythical.
\
Below find some photos of the garage storage solutions which appear not to be working.

A few years ago, there was a TV show called "Your life on the lawn". Professional "declutterers" visited the house of lucky participants and emptied all the contents of their house, stacking it all on the front lawn. They then only replaced "keepers" in the house, and got rid of the rest. We so need someone to come and do that at our place!

Now I must reiterate that my husband is the most wonderful man in the world! 

If you'd like to play along and answer this week's "Table Topic", head along to Shannon's blog Welcome to the Nuthouse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...