Friday, March 18, 2011

My Ass is not so Fat Friday

Da-da-da-da!!!!

Starting weight: 78 kg
Last week's weight: 74kg
Current weight: 73 kg
Weight loss this week: 1 kg

I'm on a roll. The losing is continuing at a steady rate of 1 kg per week. I'm feeling positive. I'm motivated.

I'm just going to take advantage of the momentum that I've created and run with it, because I'm well aware that there may be difficult times ahead.

So what have I been eating? - you may be wondering.

I'm sooooo much more aware of carbs than I used to be. I'm budgeting my points carefully, and I notice that protein and vegetables are featuring much more on the menu. I'm eating a lot less bread. I NEVER  add garlic or herb bread to my meal anymore. I don't eat toast at breakfast.

Also, I'm much more aware of portions when it comes to my protein. The portion of chicken, fish or meat that I eat with my evening meal is much smaller than it used to be.

How are you going with your weight loss?

Click on the button to visit Brandy at You Don't Know. Brandy is awesome and funny and she hosts "Fat Ass Friday" every single week. I credit her support with at least 5% of my weight loss!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...