Friday, March 4, 2011

Eat lots of vegies and you'll always have points left for wine!



Link up with Brandy at You Don't Know for her regular feature "Fat Ass Friday". Just click on the button!

Starting weight: 78kg
Last week's weight: 76kg
Current weight: 75kg
Loss this week: 1kg

Yay! After not losing anything last week I lost another kilo! That means for 3 weeks of WW I have lost 3kg; an average of 1kg per week. I'm very happy with this statistic :)

What have I learned this week?

I'm finding it easier to eat smaller portions and I don't feel as hungry :)

I'll always save enough points for a glass of wine or a hazelnut latte if I want one! Today I had both and still only needed to dip into 3 of my 'weekly points' - the extras that WW allows for just this sort of 'emergency'!

Vegetables are my friends! I'm eating so many more vegies than I used to - they're filling and worth zero points - and I'll bet I'm so much healthier for it :)

I'm feeling determined now to push through any hiccups and reach my ultimate goal of being within the healthy weight range (50-62kg for my height). 

How are you going? I'd love to hear what you're learning from your journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...