Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The next house swap blogging challenge!

Get ready to vlog!

No excuses. I just put my iPhone in front of me and started talking. With no script. With a head cold so my voice sounds all nasal and horrible.

I even forgot what I was going to say and had to stop and then start again.

So just suck it up people. You are not too fat, skinny, pimply or wrinkly to show your face on camera.

Now watch my videos.




Continued...



By the way, I've never made a video before so I know nothing about editing, so I didn't even attempt it.

Maybe by the weekend I might be a bit slicker with this vlog business.

FYI my videos were taking so long to upload via Blogger that I gave up and used YouTube. ( Mentioning this just in case, like me, you've never uploaded your own video into your blog before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...