Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breaking News! Texan Feast Here!

Guess what? A package from Dillypoo arrived today!

She is such a naughty girl - she spent far too much on postage sending me a huge box full of stuff.


Everything inside was wrapped in red, white and blue wrapping paper...



Dillypoo and I sent each other presents as part of my Beautiful Bloggers Australian Adventure House swap. If you want to participate and possibly receive an Aussie prize package from me then you should check out the latest challenge here.

The latest challenge is to write about the food that is locally popular where you live.

Dillypoo knows that I love to try new recipes from different countries, so in my box of goodies there were plenty of recipes and ingredients to make some traditional Texan fare.

Tomorrow night my sister and her family are coming for dinner so I'm going to try out this menu:

Crackers with cream cheese and Jalapeno Jelly

Texas Chili and Cornbread

Icecream with Praline Pecans

What do you think? Photos and full disclosure of the contents of my box coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...