Thursday, March 10, 2011

Delusions of Grandeur

It's that time of the week again. You know, when we talk about weight loss.

Starting Weight: 78 kg
Last Week's Weight: 75 kg
Current Weight: 74 kg
Loss This Week: 1 kg

I lost again! And, I have reached my first goal, to lose 5% of my weight. Yay me!

Now I'm working towards my next goal, the 10% weight loss which will see me at 70 kg. But really I'm thinking about my final goal, the one in which I'm about 58 kg and thin and totally AWESOME!
\
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I think I can make it in time for my 40th birthday. Which is in just under 24 weeks.

So yeah, that's what I'm aiming for. And even if I'm not all the way there, I bet I'll be pretty darn close!

I hope I'm not setting myself up for a fall.

Thanks to Brandy at You Don't Know, I've got lots of support to keep me on track. So click on the button, visit Brandy and leave her some comment love. Or even link up with a post of your own about weight loss. That way you might be lucky enough to receive a special gift from Brandy like I did!

And I'd love to hear about your weight loss goals and how you're going at meeting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...