Tuesday, May 31, 2011

As Friendster moves into history...

As friendster moves into history on 31st May 2011, I went to dig out my old photos and some testimonials. Some were funny, and many, were nostalgic.


The initial friendster logo...


The current one...


Started friendster since 2003, that was like 8 years ago... simple stuff like keeping in contacts, leaving each other testimonials, uploading pictures, until the next wave of social media, facebook came with online games and even polls.


My profile pic...


Back in AJC...


Back in army...


Receiving best soldier in 35 SCE...


Went to Vietnam to do some voluntary work...


Friends from citibank...


Uni days with roomie TienSoon (beside me), and some hydrus peeps...


Those days during pageant...


Another...


At my 21st bday...


The theme was vibrant in the house...


Friends from hall 14...

And was digging some testimonials from my friendster... back then, we really treated this testimonial seriously harh, like commenting on the person's character. Rather than facebook nowadays, where we just randomly ask someone out if he or she is free, or a random comment...lol.


First 2 testimonials from jc friends...


Primary school friend Junwen...


Melissa... haha.


Not forgetting Huimin ....


Junming's comment really stun me sia. He's a damn quiet guy whom you won't expect to write so much. LoL.


My BMT army friend...


And can't remember my dear left a comment in my friendster... lol.


From some of my uni friends...


Last but not least...from Sophia Sim. I seriously can't remember what video liao...haha.

That's about it... perhaps, it will take a while for facebook to phase out and another new wave of social media to begin. Remember, there's no dynasty which will last forever. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...