Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Have a break, watch Fast and Furious 5. =)

Not exactly freedom yet. One more presentation to go. =)

Anyway. The difference b/w a final year engin student and a non-engin one?
You don't hear us shouting, " Last paper in NTU loh!" or "Say goodbye to my final sem!" ... cos it's "PAN DANG" A.k.a Taboo.
Because the papers were so tough that we seriously don't know what to expect... majiam like GE2011 or Star Awards Top 10 results. (Kk...GE2011 more exciting definitely.)

But anyway, Guan Yin Ma pls bo pi bo pi me clear all modules please. *begs*




I woke up early in the morning at 5.30am for a morning jog. The best came after the work out, that was to reward myself with the authentic "Sio Sio" Wonton Noodles!


Keep chanting on my blog doesn't count. So like what my prof and teachers always say, " Actions speak louder than words." I went down to waterloo street to pray to Guan Yin Ma. Please bless me to clear all my modules and pass my FYP with FLYING colors! And bless mummy good health and get well soon!



Finally had time to catch a movie after so long... last movie was... 大世界. Few months ago loh! Fast and Furious 5 was damn good. Other than the gorgeous ladies, the plot really keep your adrenaline going. Never did I check the time throughout the 2hr + show. Make sure you keep your eyes open before you miss any fast moving scene!


Gal Gadot, one of gorgeous ladies in Fast and Furious 5. Did a random search on the internet, and realized she's an Israeli actress and represented Israeli in Ms Universe 2004. Woahhh~


Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto, who's Vin Diesel's sister and Paul Walker's girlfriend in the show.


Dinner @ Hans...



Awwww.... If I only have $2 left, you will know where I will spend it on. Kaya Cake. AWWWWWWWWWWW.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...