Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rocking the Vampire Uniform



I'm baa-ack!

Participating once again in the fabulous Brandy's Fat Ass Friday.

You should click on the button and visit Brandy as soon as you've finished reading this post ;)

Goal weight: 57 kg

Current weight: 66.9 kg

Counting down: 9.9 kg to go!

I've been starting to think about the clothes that I'm going to buy when I've reached my goal weight. I'm planning on maintaining and never gaining it back, so I want to buy stuff that I really love and that makes me feel great.

I know exactly the look that I'll be going for. This blog http://www.youknowyoulovefashion.com/ that I've just discovered calls it "the vampire uniform" of fitted jacket, understated tee and tight, dark pants. In other words, I'll be looking like a mixture of Caroline, Elena and Katherine from The Vampire Diaries.


 Here's Caroline wearing "vampire at a picnic"! Love everything except the boots.



Elena wearing "doppleganger at the vampire sacrifice chic".



And Katherine looking "just plain sexy vampire".

And don't get me started on the dress that Elena wears to the funeral.



 I. Need. This. Dress.

So watch out world. Coming soon - Fiona rocks the vampire uniform!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...