Friday, July 1, 2011

A new me from the ground up!

Current weight: 63.1 kg

Goal weight: 57 kg

Only 6.1 kg to go!!!

I really need to take a few pictures of myself to show me in all my slim and healthy glory! I need a new profile pic too. Otherwise, if you ran into me in the street, you might not recognise me!

First I need to buy me a new wardrobe of clothes. I need to start from the ground up, and when I say the ground up I really mean it. Not only do I need some new "foundation garments" (bras and undies), I even need a new boob!

I'm a breast cancer survivor and I wear a mammary prosthesis. A fake boob that I slip inside a special pocket in my bra. Since losing weight, my surviving breast has shrunk in proportion to the rest of me, so I've been feeling a bit uneven.

So look out world! With only 7 weeks and 3 days until my 40th birthday, I'm nearly ready to unleash the new and improved Fiona on the world!


 Click on the button to visit Brandy for "Fat Ass Friday".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...